We have provided here 20 MCQ questions with answers at the end of the article. The MCQs are very important from the exam point of view. Check out – A Photograph Class 11 MCQ Questions with Answers and Explanation of the poem
A Photograph Class 11 MCQ Questions Video Lecture(Part I)
A Photograph Class 11 MCQ Questions with Answers
1. Who is the poet of the beautiful poem, A Photograph?
2. Where all three were standing?
a.At the waterfall
b.At the beach of the sea
c.On the rock near the sea
3. When did the poet’s mother die?
a.Round 12 years ago
b.Round 20 years ago
c.Round 30 years ago
4. Who are on both sides of her mother?
a) Cousins, Betty and Dolly
c) Cousins, Dolly and Adam
5. The cardboard shows the photograph of…
b.The poet’s mother
c.The poet’s cousin
6. The uncle was holding a …
a.Comb on his hand
b.Cap on his hand
c.Camera on his hand
7.” Big Girl” is referred for
c.Both a and b
8. Whose feet are called terribly transient?
a.Dolly and poet
b.Betty and her mother
d.Dolly and Betty
9. When was the photograph clicked?
a.When the narrator was about twelve
b.When the poet’s mother was about twelve
c.When the narrator was a child
d.When the narrator was not even born
10. The word transient mean
11. What is the message in the poem, the Photograph?
a)About poet’s childhood memories
b)Tribute to the poet’s mother
12. What was the age of the poet’s mother when the photograph was taken?
a)Eleven years old
b)Thirteen years old
c)Twelve years old
d)Fourteen year old
13. What was the last phase in the poem?
a)After her mother died
b)After she grew up
c)After her mother growing up
d)None of the above
14. What does she feel in the last phase?
a)Pain and grief
b)Happy and nostalgic
c)Sad and nostalgic
d)Pain and nostalgic
A Photograph Class 11 MCQ Questions Video Lecture(Part II)
15. What would the mother show to her daughter while showing her the photograph?
a)How her parents dressed her for the beach
c)Her own childhood photograph
16. How many phases were depicted in the poem by the poet?
17. Which material was the frame of the photograph made of?
18. What is the meaning of the word ‘wry’?
d)None of the above
19. What was the poet’s favourite memory?
a)Her mother’s memories
b)Her mother’s laughter
c)Her own vacation memories
d)Her childhood memories
20. Who are on both sides of her mother?
a)Cousins, Betty and Dolly
c)Cousins, Dolly and Adam
A Photograph Class 11 MCQ Questions With Answer Sheet
3 thoughts on “A Photograph Class 11 MCQ Questions | A Photograph Class 11 Extract Questions and Answers”
Brother ek baat bataoge ap jab ek Post likhte ho to us post me dusri post ka link kaise add karte Ho internal linking kaise karte ho mene jab kiya tha to word press login karne ko bol raha tha
ask on Instagram user name sirpawan885